We will respond to individual requests for information from members of the public. Such requests must be made in writing (including email) 和 be addressed to the College’s Information Officer, 谁是 学院财务主任. Please note that under certain circumstances the College may be prevented from making requested information available. You will be advised if this is the case. The College reserves the right to make charges for such requests in accordance with the provisions of the Act.
The College's 信息自由 publication scheme follows the st和ard format required by the Information Commissioner. The purpose of the scheme is to make available to the public, as part of its normal business activities, certain basic information about the College. We have tried to make available on this website as much of the information as possible. Printed versions of documents 和 web pages produced by the College are available. 可能会收取费用.
Our publication scheme sets out the following classes of information:
- 网上买球正规平台是谁，网上买球正规平台做什么: organisational information, structures, locations 和 contacts
- What we spend 和 how we spend it: financial information relating to projected 和 actual income 和 expenditure, 采购, 合同及财务审计
- 网上买球正规平台如何做决定: decision-making processes 和 records of decisions.
- What our priorities are 和 how we are doing: strategies 和 plans, performance indicators, audits, inspections 和 reviews.
- Regulations 和 policy documents:当前的书面协议, policies 和 procedures for delivering our services 和 responsibilities.
- 网上买球正规平台提供的服务: information about the services we offer, including leaflets, guidance 和 newsletters.
If you find the scheme difficult to follow, please let us know. We also welcome suggestions as to how the scheme might be improved. Any questions, comments, or complaints about this scheme should be sent in writing (incl. 通过电子邮件) 财务主管 的大学.